Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?

Go down 
+4
pullensam
rulethree
YoshiToMario
Chazza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? Empty
PostSubject: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey there, guys. I'd be interested to know what game, or games you got with your Xbox 360 and when you got it.

I got my Xbox for Christmas in 2007. I got Assassin's Creed and Halo 3 with it Smile
Thanks for reading and (hopefully) replying.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
YoshiToMario
Website/Forum Founder - Network Member
YoshiToMario

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Hmm. Table tennis was first. Then Halo and games in between xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionmedianetwork.co.uk
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 pm

YoshiToMario wrote:
Hmm. Table tennis was first. Then Halo and games in between xD

Was that the 'Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis'?. If so then i have a fun fact: It was only made to test out GTA IV's engine and physics Very Happy
I don't think i've ever met an Xbox owner that doesn't have Halo.. It's just that good Razz

Also, i have a new idea for a forum section: It could be called something like 'Multiplayer Section', and it could be a place for forum members to organise multiplayer games with other FMN users. It could be anything from Halo 3 customs, to MW2 lobbies, or Borderlands Co-op and anything else (any console). There could also be a thread where we exchange GamerTags, or PSN accounts, or Friendcodes. I just thought it would be a pretty cool thing, but you're the master and ultimately make the decisions xD
Tell me what you think, please Smile Thanks

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
rulethree
FMN Addict

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Xbox 360 Halo 3 Limited Edition - With Halo 3 of course, and my bro got The Orange Box on the same day; Christmas '07.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ruleThreee?feature=mhw4
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:34 pm

ruleThree wrote:
Xbox 360 Halo 3 Limited Edition - With Halo 3 of course, and my bro got The Orange Box on the same day; Christmas '07.

Ooo, nice one. I always liked the Halo Limited Edition one; my friend has one. Very snazzy Razz
And i have earned respect for your brother.. The Orange Box is the most awesomely awesome game (well, a few games Razz) every to reach the earth. Okay, that was a slight exagguration, but VALVe are my second favourite developer. All their games are awesome. My favourites being Portal, Half Life, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead (1 & 2).. Oh wait that doesn't exactly narrow it down..

Awesome games Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Tomb Raider Underworl, Burnout&COD4
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:11 pm

pullensam wrote:

Embaressingly, i've never played Tomb Raider: Underworld, OR Burnout (Paradise, i presume). I need to pick them up some time. And who in their right mind doesn't own CoD 4? It's a must have game. Interestingly, some hardcore CoD fans prefered CoD 4 over MW2. It's all opinion, i suppose.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

Embaressingly, i've never played Tomb Raider: Underworld, OR Burnout (Paradise, i presume). I need to pick them up some time. And who in their right mind doesn't own CoD 4? It's a must have game. Interestingly, some hardcore CoD fans prefered CoD 4 over MW2. It's all opinion, i suppose.

- Chazza

Burnout is awsome.i had a original xbox before the 360 came out and one of the many games i owned was burnout.but sadly the xbox wont read the game disc no more
Back to top Go down
Rob
FMN Addict
Rob

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:44 pm

First game was Halo 3 cos it came free with my halo 3 xbox Very Happy
then i got forza racing? cos it came cheap with another controller
then i think.. i got GTA4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gunzfurasu
Cory
FMN Addict
Cory

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Fallout 3, what a great game
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 am

Cory wrote:
Fallout 3, what a great game

So true. I must've put about 100 hours into that game. Fantastic.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
rulethree
FMN Addict

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:22 am

Chazza wrote:
Interestingly, some hardcore CoD fans prefered CoD 4 over MW2. It's all opinion, i suppose.

For people that like run 'n' gunning, personally I prefer the mix CoD4 had with rushing and staying back. But MW2 will do me as I enjoy playing some S&D with mates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ruleThreee?feature=mhw4
S4MU3L_XD
FMN Addict
S4MU3L_XD

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 am

i got forza 2 and viva pinata in a bundle package. i also got cod 3
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Burnout Paradise and Tom raider Underworld.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?   First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned? Empty

Back to top Go down

First Xbox 360 game(s) you owned?
Page 1 of 1