Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Mario World Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Super Mario World Review Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario World Review   Super Mario World Review EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 pm

hey guys ill be giving a review on Super Mario World

Gamplay:I have to give this game's gameplay a 10/10 for gameplay.This game has very simple but very fun gameplay,it brought yoshi(one of my fav mario charaters)into a game.in super mario bros 3 one of the kings was turned into a yoshi but now you can play as one.and there are many other new things to use

Features:This games as 3 good features 1.Yoshi in this game i have to say yoshi is used the most than in any other mario game and is why i like it so much.
2.The powerups are cool with the traditinal Mushroom,The Flower,and the feather
3.Many secrets
so 7/10 for features

Replay ability:There is some replay ability like if you want you can go back to look for secrets and to find some of the secrets you have to go back to levels to get items to do the secrets 5/10

I have to give this games a 8/10 its gameplay is awsome and fun and of course the features but i didnt find much replay ability

So thats my review
(Please dont go mad that i like this game a lot and i tried to give it what it deserves)

Last edited by Magma464 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

Super Mario World Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World Review   Super Mario World Review EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Magma464 wrote:
hey guys ill be giving a review on Super Mario World

Gamplay:I have to give this game's gameplay a 10/10 for gameplay.This game has very simple but very fun gameplay,it brought yoshi(one of my fav mario charaters)into a game.in super mario bros 3 one of the kings was turned into a yoshi but now you can play as one.and there are many other new things to use

Features:This games as 3 good features 1.Yoshi in this game i have to say yoshi is used the most than in any other mario game and is why i like it so much.
2.The powerups are cool with the traditinal Mushroom,The Flower,and the feather
3.Many secrets
so 7/10 for features

Replay ability:There is some replay ability like if you want you can go back to look for secrets and to find some of the secrets you have to go back to levels to get these secrets 5/10

I have to give this games a 8/10 its gameplay is awsome and fun and of course the features but i didnt find much replay ability

So thats my review
(Please dont go mad that i like this game a lot and i tried to give it what it deserves)

Good review. Not too long (not a bad thing), and down to the point. I like it Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down

Super Mario World Review
Page 1 of 1