Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introoooo!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshiToMario
Website/Forum Founder - Network Member
YoshiToMario

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I thought we needed an area like this just to get our stuff out there! Got anything? Post it here!

Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionmedianetwork.co.uk
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Awesome section, Hugh. I've noticed lots of users here wanting to promote their YouTube channels, and now they have the perfect place to do it Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello everyone. I would like to promote my newest video. (Obviously...) I just want you guys to check it out. I just found the game and it looks weird to me. How about you guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GXYxYH1ms
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Hello everyone. I would like to promote my newest video. (Obviously...) I just want you guys to check it out. I just found the game and it looks weird to me. How about you guys?

That is possibly the strangest Mario Hack i have ever seen. I enjoyed watching it, though, and hearing you keep saying 'What am i playing?!' made me laugh. I subscribed to you Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Chazza wrote:
Kuruto wrote:

That is possibly the strangest Mario Hack i have ever seen. I enjoyed watching it, though, and hearing you keep saying 'What am i playing?!' made me laugh. I subscribed to you Smile

- Chazza

Thanks for the subscription Chazza but surprisingly enough, it is not a hack. It was actually released for the Megadrive or the Sega Genesis in America. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Kuruto wrote:

- Chazza

Thanks for the subscription Chazza but surprisingly enough, it is not a hack. It was actually released for the Megadrive or the Sega Genesis in America. Smile

That is actually pretty awesome. I think the developers smoked WAY too much weed when making that game LOL.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 pm

And with that statement Chazza, I agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 am

Just promote my channel really, not doing too well, but hoping to get somenew stuff sorted soon which whould be good Smile www.youtube.com/PULL3N
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Chazza

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 am

pullensam wrote:
Just promote my channel really, not doing too well, but hoping to get somenew stuff sorted soon which whould be good Smile www.youtube.com/PULL3N

Cool channel, Sam Smile

I enjoyed watching your gaming setup. Lots of sports and racing games there. I can honestly say that i've NEVER owned a sports game in my life (except for Fifa 2003 on the PS1). They're just not my thing. Definately a good selection of games for both Xbox and PS3. Also, your intro is pretty awesome.

The one thing i think you could improve, is your channel background and layout. At the moment it looks fairly plain, but with a bit of work it could look awesome.

Just keep at it and you'll be reaping in the subs soon enough. I subbed you, by the way Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

Cool channel, Sam Smile

I enjoyed watching your gaming setup. Lots of sports and racing games there. I can honestly say that i've NEVER owned a sports game in my life (except for Fifa 2003 on the PS1). They're just not my thing. Definately a good selection of games for both Xbox and PS3. Also, your intro is pretty awesome.

The one thing i think you could improve, is your channel background and layout. At the moment it looks fairly plain, but with a bit of work it could look awesome.

Just keep at it and you'll be reaping in the subs soon enough. I subbed you, by the way Smile

- Chazza
Thanks Chazza, I was thinking of that the other day, may design it around in a few days
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
YoshiToMario
Website/Forum Founder - Network Member
YoshiToMario

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:12 pm

I subbed too ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionmedianetwork.co.uk
Chazza
Chazza

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:42 pm

pullensam wrote:
Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

Cool channel, Sam Smile

- Chazza
Thanks Chazza, I was thinking of that the other day, may design it around in a few days

Good luck with the makeover when you do it. If you get stuck, need some ideas, or need some help, then just post in the design forums and we'll try to help best we can Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introoooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introoooo!   Introoooo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introoooo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Media Network :: YouTube :: PROMOS!-
Jump to: