Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

modern warfare jibbbs :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
llindzyy
Network Members
llindzyy

modern warfare jibbbs :) Empty
PostSubject: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

i just hate it when yuu have the team killers that dont feel like taking down the killstreak awards such as chopper gunner ac-130 and harrier GGGGGGrrrrr
also when you have a inexperienced team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llindzyy
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:44 pm

llindzyy wrote:
i just hate it when yuu have the team killers that dont feel like taking down the killstreak awards such as chopper gunner ac-130 and harrier GGGGGGrrrrr

I agree. It is aggravating when your teammates just don't co-operate. It should be a team game, but many people just go in like Rambo.. I'm lvl 70 at the moment, and have been since before Christmas, and i'm pretty much done with my time with MW2. I only play it now if i have a full party of friends to play it with. I usually go for Hardcore Search and Destroy, as it forces teamwork if you want to succeed. I just feel that MW2 has gone downhill since release. That's just my 2 cents, though Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
llindzyy
Network Members
llindzyy

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm

i mean TEAM DEATHMATCH means team like at least you have you backlines man who would have a sniper and stinger or something
like when i play with my clan its pretty serious
for instance we have one sniper covering the whole map
we have the front lines tend to be ump or mp5k's
2nd line for backup scar's m4's acr's
and then 3rd line which provides support with grenade launcher and at-4's and if possible a airstrike
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llindzyy
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 pm

llindzyy wrote:
i mean TEAM DEATHMATCH means team like at least you have you backlines man who would have a sniper and stinger or something
like when i play with my clan its pretty serious
for instance we have one sniper covering the whole map
we have the front lines tend to be ump or mp5k's
2nd line for backup scar's m4's acr's
and then 3rd line which provides support with grenade launcher and at-4's and if possible a airstrike

Your clan sounds a lot more organized than my group, lol. Me and my friends tend to just communicate a lot and we use that to our advantage. I do tend to use my Intervention when i do play. It is definately my favourite weapon. I think if people decide to completely disregard the title 'TEAM' Deathmatch, then they should just play Free For All. Silly fools Razz

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm

llindzyy wrote:

Sure your teammates are inexperienced but remember, at one point in time, you were inexperienced as well. So you cannot blame them for doing poorly. What is good about games is that when you learn you get better. So in time they could be really good. But don't expect expertise in a night Smile
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm

When your on S&D the last kid on your team isn't moving just camping and moves with 10 seconds to go, pisses me off so frickin bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 pm

pullensam wrote:
When your on S&D the last kid on your team isn't moving just camping and moves with 10 seconds to go, pisses me off so frickin bad.

Haha, so true, man. I think that showing everybodies Kill/Death numbers was a bad move by Infinity Ward. It makes people extremely concious of their ratio that they feel the need to camp in order to stay positive.

One of the reasons i love Halo so much, is because it only shows the amount of kills each player has (unless you look at the 'Carnage Report' after the match). This encourages more aggressive gameplay tactics which isn't always a bad thing. I mean, there's always team Swat if you really want to be on your toes the whole time.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare jibbbs :)   modern warfare jibbbs :) Empty

Back to top Go down

modern warfare jibbbs :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Media Network :: Video Gaming :: PS3-
Jump to: