Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for episode 20

Go down 
+4
Chazza
PS3master
Kuruto
Jerry Kunath
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry Kunath
FMH Founder/Network Member
Jerry Kunath

Suggestions for episode 20 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Ok guys this is where the forum will really shine. I am taking suggestions for a retro game and a youtube video for episode 20 of FMH. Episode 19 is already locked up and planned out but 20 needs some material. This is your chance to be part of the shows creative process. Remember that if we use any of your suggestions you will get credit for it and a shoutout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/berettaman200
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:15 pm

For the Retro Game I believe you should do Super Metroid for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. For the Youtube video I believe that you should use this video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope my pick my suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
PS3master
FMN Addict
PS3master

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 pm

hey just a idea for a really retro game how about a episode for Duke Nukem 64 (sorry if thats spelt wrong)
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 am

Jerry Kunath wrote:
Ok guys this is where the forum will really shine. I am taking suggestions for a retro game and a youtube video for episode 20 of FMH. Episode 19 is already locked up and planned out but 20 needs some material. This is your chance to be part of the shows creative process. Remember that if we use any of your suggestions you will get credit for it and a shoutout.

How about LoZ: Ocarina Of Time? Or LoZ: Majoras Mask.. If N64 is old enough, that is. I don't currently have a suggestion for a YouTube video, but i'll keep my eye out. Fail Blog's YouTube Channel is always a good place to start. They have hundreds of funny clips, although it may be a bit mainstream.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
YoshiToMario
Website/Forum Founder - Network Member
YoshiToMario

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am

OMG! Love that video kuruto xD

We at the FMH can't wait to see your suggestions, great ones so far guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionmedianetwork.co.uk
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

How retro are we talking? 40 Winks (Playstation 1) has too be in someday, awesome game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am

pullensam wrote:
How retro are we talking? 40 Winks (Playstation 1) has too be in someday, awesome game.

Oh my god, i loved 40 Winks! None of my friends have heard of it, though. It was so awesome Very Happy
*Digs out PS1 from cupboard*

Also, i found a pretty good YouTube vid, but i don't think it's as funny as Kuruto's one

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Jerry Kunath
Jerry Kunath

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:44 pm

LOL love the videos so far guys. However chazza that video is a little too short. I might be able to edit it to make it longer, awesome vid. As far as the retro games, basically anything from last gen back I consider retro.
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Jerry Kunath wrote:
LOL love the videos so far guys. However chazza that video is a little too short. I might be able to edit it to make it longer, awesome vid. As far as the retro games, basically anything from last gen back I consider retro.

Okay, sorry about the length, Jerry. I'll see what else i can find. I do think Kuruto's video is hilarious, though. Have you decided on a retro game yet, or would you like some more suggestions?

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 am

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

Oh my god, i loved 40 Winks! None of my friends have heard of it, though. It was so awesome Very Happy

Also, i found a pretty good YouTube vid, but i don't think it's as funny as Kuruto's one

- Chazza

I was on it the other day, me and my Dad dancied going on PS1, awesome game, I loved the mission in where itled to this massive house ahhh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:10 am

pullensam wrote:
Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

- Chazza

I was on it the other day, me and my Dad dancied going on PS1, awesome game, I loved the mission in where itled to this massive house ahhh.

Good times Very Happy

I love remembering old PS1 games and playing them again. It always brings back a rush of memories and nostalgia Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
llindzyy
Network Members
llindzyy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:42 pm

i suggest either final doom my favoroite game of all time or the getaway
both awesome games

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llindzyy
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 pm

llindzyy wrote:
i suggest either final doom my favoroite game of all time or the getaway
both awesome games

Smile

I loved The Getaway. Brilliant game. definately in my top 15 PS2 games of all time Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Jerry Kunath
Jerry Kunath

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm

all great suggestions so far guys. Remember that we need bad games and marginal games to review as well. We dont want a long string of awesome games. We need to rip on the pathetic games too lol.
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Jerry Kunath wrote:
all great suggestions so far guys. Remember that we need bad games and marginal games to review as well. We dont want a long string of awesome games. We need to rip on the pathetic games too lol.

I'm not very good at suggesting bad games. I do quite a lot of research before i make each purchase, so i don't have any awful games . The only mediocre retro-ish game that i have was a game called 'Ty The Tasmanian Tiger' for the PS2. Many liked it, but i really didn't enjoy it at all. To me, it was just another wannabe platformer, and it didn't really have any charm. I can think of hundreds of awesome games to review, though Razz

This isn't retro, but if you want to a shred an Xbox 360 game to pieces, then review Terminator Salvation. It even manages to fail at being bad. It's so terrible that i felt like crying, LOL. I was given it by a friend (a non gamer, which isn't suprising Razz). As for bad Retro games... I'll have to rack my mind. Rayman 3 wasn't very good.. But i LOVED Rayman 2, so they couldn't really have bettered it in my opinion.. I'll try to think of some bad ones for you Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Jerry Kunath wrote:

If you want a bad game then review the game Super Mario World for the MegaDrive. It is an exact copy of the game Squirrel King and it resembles Mario as much as Princess Peach represents a carrot.
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Jerry Kunath wrote:

If you want a bad game then review the game Super Mario World for the MegaDrive. It is an exact copy of the game Squirrel King and it resembles Mario as much as Princess Peach represents a carrot.

I laughed at that comparison. So true Razz
Is that the one where you shoot out fireballs and go all Metal Gear Solid on your enemies?

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Jerry Kunath
Jerry Kunath

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Jerry Kunath wrote:

Yes karuto. I have been watching your LP of it. That is the worst "game" I have ever seen. AAAAAA!!
Back to top Go down
micgamer16
Network Members
micgamer16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:35 am

mission impossible for the n64/ps1 would be a great retro game for review.
i absolutely loved that game it was soooooo damn good lol
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/micgamer16
PS3master
FMN Addict
PS3master

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:33 am

how bout a review for GTA 3 on the PS2 the first ever gta in 3D ah memories lol thats sure to grab viewers attention
Back to top Go down
Jerry Kunath
Jerry Kunath

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Ok guys heres the dilly. It is decided that we are going to use Karuto's suggestions for episode 20. We will review mario world for the mega drive and review his youtube video of the crane game. Congrats Karuto. You have just earned yourself a shoutout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for episode 20   Suggestions for episode 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for episode 20
Page 1 of 1