Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is jinarion :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jinarion

who is jinarion :) Empty
PostSubject: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 pm

so i registered, now what ??

LOL jinarion is 42 yr old rent-able computer geek who hails from vermont usa, a moderator of another forum namely and the owner of a blog at wordpress (BTW i posted a link to this site on that page with it's own little "icon" ) and if anyone has any reasonable questions feel free to ask them. if anyone wish their site be added to my list of friends sites please send me the link too it in my email box [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (please no spam, lord knows i send enough of it, just ask yoshi lol)

jinarions works on computers plays pc games, namely oblivion, runescape(i know it a kids game but i find it relaxing), likes to read sci fi/fantasy books, bike ride, fishing, hiking, camping.

jinarion likes cartoons like family guy, american dad, futurama, and the old stuff, studying all kinds of weird stuff on sites like wikipedia, strong coffee, a good smoke(no drugs)
jinarion hates politics, bullys, arrogance, stupid people(those unwilling to learn), addictive drugs
Back to top Go down
jinarion
FMN Addict

PostSubject: just a random thought   who is jinarion :) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

i just noticed that every time i view my own post it bumps the view counter Smile and this my post obviously. it's seems interesting that guests can post as well as members, was just wondering why is that. is it on purpose or someone forgot to edit "permissions" for the forum section?
Back to top Go down
http://jinarion.wordpress.com/
Cory
FMN Addict
Cory

PostSubject: Re: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey Jinarion! Another old time Hugh fan!
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 am

Hey, Jinarion. I've been seeing you commenting on Hughs vids for a few years now Smile

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
jinarion
FMN Addict

PostSubject: Re: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:48 pm

ty chazza
Back to top Go down
Jerry Kunath
FMH Founder/Network Member
Jerry Kunath

PostSubject: Re: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey Jinarion. I was wondering when you were gonna find your way here and sign up. Glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/berettaman200
jinarion
FMN Addict

PostSubject: Re: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

well jerry i'm, here wheres the beer and whats next Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is jinarion :)   who is jinarion :) Empty

Back to top Go down

who is jinarion :)
Page 1 of 1