Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your sport?

Go down 
+3
pullensam
Chazza
Magma464
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 am

um i was wondering if anyone liked any particular sport
i like baseball,basketball, and soccer
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 am

Magma464 wrote:

I'm not really into sport, but the one i actually play and am good at is tennis. I have a tennis court at home, so i play with my family and friends. I used to enter tournaments, but didn't last year, unfortunately..

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 am

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

I'm not really into sport, but the one i actually play and am good at is tennis. I have a tennis court at home, so i play with my family and friends. I used to enter tournaments, but didn't last year, unfortunately..

- Chazza

i suck at tennis its my worst sport but for some reason im good a ping-pong
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 am

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

i suck at tennis its my worst sport but for some reason im good a ping-pong

Gotta love a bit of Ping Pong. I was addicted to it all last summer. So fun Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm

English football, massive Man United and Cheltenham fan.

Skiing without doubt, would love to do ski instructing when I'm older.

B'ball, Memphis Grizzlies

Amercian football, Tennessee Titans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 pm

pullensam wrote:

I forgot about skiing. I went on a Skiing trip with my school last year. T'was very enjoyable Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

I forgot about skiing. I went on a Skiing trip with my school last year. T'was very enjoyable Smile

- Chazza

i dont own a snowboard or skies but i know its fun.sometimes i stand on my sled instead of sitting down and sometimes i use two at one times for skiing
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

- Chazza

i dont own a snowboard or skies but i know its fun.sometimes i stand on my sled instead of sitting down and sometimes i use two at one times for skiing

That reminds me of when England was literally covered in snow a week or two ago. I was going down a very steep hill standing up. So fun, plus it doesn't hurt when you fall Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:

- Chazza

That reminds me of when England was literally covered in snow a week or two ago. I was going down a very steep hill standing up. So fun, plus it doesn't hurt when you fall Smile

- Chazza

it can hurt.ive hit my head on the sled falling and i hit concrete cause the hill i go on is near the road.
Back to top Go down
Kuruto
FMN Addict
Kuruto

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Well not that anyone cares but I am particularly good at cricket for some odd reason. But other than that my best sport is video games. That is a sport right?
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Well not that anyone cares but I am particularly good at cricket for some odd reason. But other than that my best sport is video games. That is a sport right?

i think so Question
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Kuruto wrote:

I used to play a lot of cricket. I was in my school A team.. I lost interest in it after a while. And of course we care Razz

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:44 pm

ive never acually played cricket i dont think
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm

I broke my wrist skiing.
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 pm

pullensam wrote:
I broke my wrist skiing.

Ouch, that must've been nasty :/

Also means no gaming! At least not on the Wii Razz

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
pullensam
FMN Addict
pullensam

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
I broke my wrist skiing.

- Chazza

Haha, was about a year ago now
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
I broke my wrist skiing.

- Chazza

i hope you had like a 360 im lucky ive been close to breaking a bone but i never have
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Chazza wrote:
The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza

the time i almost broke a bone was when i was running and it a bump in the ground and i fell right down and this was at school so everone was looking at me and i dont like it when people look at me.
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:

- Chazza

the time i almost broke a bone was when i was running and it a bump in the ground and i fell right down and this was at school so everone was looking at me and i dont like it when people look at me.

That must have been very painful! I also hate it when everybody looks at me when i do something stupid. I'm quite self concious when it comes to that sort of thing.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:

- Chazza

That must have been very painful! I also hate it when everybody looks at me when i do something stupid. I'm quite self concious when it comes to that sort of thing.

- Chazza

i didnt think i was going to be able to walk again because my ankle felt all screwed up
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:

- Chazza

- Chazza

i didnt think i was going to be able to walk again because my ankle felt all screwed up

That must have been a horrible feeling, dude Sad

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Cory
FMN Addict
Cory

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Tae Kwon Do. I'm months shy of black belt, I've got a few city titles, and three state titles. I've been instructing since I was 13. I swear I'm not one of those dorky Dwight Schrute kind of martial art guys, I'm actually good.

I also run track and cross country, I love running.

I play all sports, but there's only a few I enjoy doing everyday on a school/city team.

Oh, and I also completely destroyed my foot. It was last year at a state tournament. I was sparring with this guy (actually, a friend of mine) and I made a stupid move and our legs got all tangled up for a second, and I ended up dislocating my ankle, I finished the fight though. It happned just before my black belt promotion, but I had to take a break and let my foot heal up and get strong again, or else I would never pass the black belt promotion. So I'm just now getting back, I've got a lot of conditioning to do Neutral
Back to top Go down
rulethree
FMN Addict

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 am

Gaming. haha

I used to play table tennis, and i'm still quite good. I've got a full size TT table; retails at £320 but my dad got it for £60. Pretty good condition. I used to play basketball for my school aswell, we weren't great but we worked well as a team, it was good times. I also enjoy doing sports in P.E. - Badminton, Football (Played for like, 3 years), Basketball, Dodgeball and stuff like that. Although gaming is a priority in terms of hobbies, I do enjoy sports a lot. I'm really (probably over) competitive however, so i'll get a bit frustrated when things don't go my way, but not enough to make me play worse.

....and gaming
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ruleThreee?feature=mhw4
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:12 pm

ruleThree wrote:
Gaming. haha

I used to play table tennis, and i'm still quite good. I've got a full size TT table; retails at £320 but my dad got it for £60. Pretty good condition. I used to play basketball for my school aswell, we weren't great but we worked well as a team, it was good times. I also enjoy doing sports in P.E. - Badminton, Football (Played for like, 3 years), Basketball, Dodgeball and stuff like that. Although gaming is a priority in terms of hobbies, I do enjoy sports a lot. I'm really (probably over) competitive however, so i'll get a bit frustrated when things don't go my way, but not enough to make me play worse.

....and gaming

wow i forgot that dodgeball was a sport Neutral
yeah i forget things way easy and if im not gaming i most of the time do dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats your sport? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Whats your sport? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your sport?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next