The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Whats your sport?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 am

um i was wondering if anyone liked any particular sport
i like baseball,basketball, and soccer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 am

Magma464 wrote:
um i was wondering if anyone liked any particular sport
i like baseball,basketball, and soccer

I'm not really into sport, but the one i actually play and am good at is tennis. I have a tennis court at home, so i play with my family and friends. I used to enter tournaments, but didn't last year, unfortunately..

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 am

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
um i was wondering if anyone liked any particular sport
i like baseball,basketball, and soccer

I'm not really into sport, but the one i actually play and am good at is tennis. I have a tennis court at home, so i play with my family and friends. I used to enter tournaments, but didn't last year, unfortunately..

- Chazza


i suck at tennis its my worst sport but for some reason im good a ping-pong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 am

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
um i was wondering if anyone liked any particular sport
i like baseball,basketball, and soccer

I'm not really into sport, but the one i actually play and am good at is tennis. I have a tennis court at home, so i play with my family and friends. I used to enter tournaments, but didn't last year, unfortunately..

- Chazza


i suck at tennis its my worst sport but for some reason im good a ping-pong

Gotta love a bit of Ping Pong. I was addicted to it all last summer. So fun Very Happy

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pullensam
FMN Addict
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm

English football, massive Man United and Cheltenham fan.

Skiing without doubt, would love to do ski instructing when I'm older.

B'ball, Memphis Grizzlies

Amercian football, Tennessee Titans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 pm

pullensam wrote:
English football, massive Man United and Cheltenham fan.

Skiing without doubt, would love to do ski instructing when I'm older.

B'ball, Memphis Grizzlies

Amercian football, Tennessee Titans.

I forgot about skiing. I went on a Skiing trip with my school last year. T'was very enjoyable Smile

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
English football, massive Man United and Cheltenham fan.

Skiing without doubt, would love to do ski instructing when I'm older.

B'ball, Memphis Grizzlies

Amercian football, Tennessee Titans.

I forgot about skiing. I went on a Skiing trip with my school last year. T'was very enjoyable Smile

- Chazza


i dont own a snowboard or skies but i know its fun.sometimes i stand on my sled instead of sitting down and sometimes i use two at one times for skiing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
English football, massive Man United and Cheltenham fan.

Skiing without doubt, would love to do ski instructing when I'm older.

B'ball, Memphis Grizzlies

Amercian football, Tennessee Titans.

I forgot about skiing. I went on a Skiing trip with my school last year. T'was very enjoyable Smile

- Chazza


i dont own a snowboard or skies but i know its fun.sometimes i stand on my sled instead of sitting down and sometimes i use two at one times for skiing

That reminds me of when England was literally covered in snow a week or two ago. I was going down a very steep hill standing up. So fun, plus it doesn't hurt when you fall Smile

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
English football, massive Man United and Cheltenham fan.

Skiing without doubt, would love to do ski instructing when I'm older.

B'ball, Memphis Grizzlies

Amercian football, Tennessee Titans.

I forgot about skiing. I went on a Skiing trip with my school last year. T'was very enjoyable Smile

- Chazza


i dont own a snowboard or skies but i know its fun.sometimes i stand on my sled instead of sitting down and sometimes i use two at one times for skiing

That reminds me of when England was literally covered in snow a week or two ago. I was going down a very steep hill standing up. So fun, plus it doesn't hurt when you fall Smile

- Chazza


it can hurt.ive hit my head on the sled falling and i hit concrete cause the hill i go on is near the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuruto
FMN Addict
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 25
Location : Who Wants To Know? :)

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Well not that anyone cares but I am particularly good at cricket for some odd reason. But other than that my best sport is video games. That is a sport right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Well not that anyone cares but I am particularly good at cricket for some odd reason. But other than that my best sport is video games. That is a sport right?

i think so Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Kuruto wrote:
Well not that anyone cares but I am particularly good at cricket for some odd reason. But other than that my best sport is video games. That is a sport right?

I used to play a lot of cricket. I was in my school A team.. I lost interest in it after a while. And of course we care Razz

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:44 pm

ive never acually played cricket i dont think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pullensam
FMN Addict
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:45 pm

I broke my wrist skiing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 pm

pullensam wrote:
I broke my wrist skiing.

Ouch, that must've been nasty :/

Also means no gaming! At least not on the Wii Razz

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pullensam
FMN Addict
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Oxford

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
I broke my wrist skiing.

Ouch, that must've been nasty :/

Also means no gaming! At least not on the Wii Razz

- Chazza

Haha, was about a year ago now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/pullensam
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Chazza wrote:
pullensam wrote:
I broke my wrist skiing.

Ouch, that must've been nasty :/

Also means no gaming! At least not on the Wii Razz

- Chazza


i hope you had like a 360 im lucky ive been close to breaking a bone but i never have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Chazza wrote:
The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza




the time i almost broke a bone was when i was running and it a bump in the ground and i fell right down and this was at school so everone was looking at me and i dont like it when people look at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza




the time i almost broke a bone was when i was running and it a bump in the ground and i fell right down and this was at school so everone was looking at me and i dont like it when people look at me.

That must have been very painful! I also hate it when everybody looks at me when i do something stupid. I'm quite self concious when it comes to that sort of thing.

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza




the time i almost broke a bone was when i was running and it a bump in the ground and i fell right down and this was at school so everone was looking at me and i dont like it when people look at me.

That must have been very painful! I also hate it when everybody looks at me when i do something stupid. I'm quite self concious when it comes to that sort of thing.

- Chazza

i didnt think i was going to be able to walk again because my ankle felt all screwed up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
The only time i've ever broken a bone was playing Cricket. I went to catch the ball, but it hit my thumb and broke it. I played through at least another half hour before i realised it wasn't just a bruise. Then i spent 4 hours in a waiting room at a hospital. Damn you, NHS xD

- Chazza




the time i almost broke a bone was when i was running and it a bump in the ground and i fell right down and this was at school so everone was looking at me and i dont like it when people look at me.

That must have been very painful! I also hate it when everybody looks at me when i do something stupid. I'm quite self concious when it comes to that sort of thing.

- Chazza

i didnt think i was going to be able to walk again because my ankle felt all screwed up

That must have been a horrible feeling, dude Sad

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cory
FMN Addict
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 23
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Tae Kwon Do. I'm months shy of black belt, I've got a few city titles, and three state titles. I've been instructing since I was 13. I swear I'm not one of those dorky Dwight Schrute kind of martial art guys, I'm actually good.

I also run track and cross country, I love running.

I play all sports, but there's only a few I enjoy doing everyday on a school/city team.


Oh, and I also completely destroyed my foot. It was last year at a state tournament. I was sparring with this guy (actually, a friend of mine) and I made a stupid move and our legs got all tangled up for a second, and I ended up dislocating my ankle, I finished the fight though. It happned just before my black belt promotion, but I had to take a break and let my foot heal up and get strong again, or else I would never pass the black belt promotion. So I'm just now getting back, I've got a lot of conditioning to do Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulethree
FMN Addict


Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Scotland, UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 am

Gaming. haha

I used to play table tennis, and i'm still quite good. I've got a full size TT table; retails at £320 but my dad got it for £60. Pretty good condition. I used to play basketball for my school aswell, we weren't great but we worked well as a team, it was good times. I also enjoy doing sports in P.E. - Badminton, Football (Played for like, 3 years), Basketball, Dodgeball and stuff like that. Although gaming is a priority in terms of hobbies, I do enjoy sports a lot. I'm really (probably over) competitive however, so i'll get a bit frustrated when things don't go my way, but not enough to make me play worse.

....and gaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ruleThreee?feature=mhw4
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:12 pm

ruleThree wrote:
Gaming. haha

I used to play table tennis, and i'm still quite good. I've got a full size TT table; retails at £320 but my dad got it for £60. Pretty good condition. I used to play basketball for my school aswell, we weren't great but we worked well as a team, it was good times. I also enjoy doing sports in P.E. - Badminton, Football (Played for like, 3 years), Basketball, Dodgeball and stuff like that. Although gaming is a priority in terms of hobbies, I do enjoy sports a lot. I'm really (probably over) competitive however, so i'll get a bit frustrated when things don't go my way, but not enough to make me play worse.

....and gaming



wow i forgot that dodgeball was a sport Neutral
yeah i forget things way easy and if im not gaming i most of the time do dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats your sport?   

Back to top Go down
 
Whats your sport?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Whats going on with CSE
» Red Bull Air Show mystifies Lankans
» Wt does Cash Map means ????
» LDEV - Right Issue
» What Are The Good Reasons to Invest in Odel ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Media Network :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: