The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WiiWare Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: WiiWare Games   Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 pm

i was wondering if anyone here knows any wiiware games that you like so that i might consider getting it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Games   Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Magma464 wrote:
i was wondering if anyone here knows any wiiware games that you like so that i might consider getting it

My favourites are definately 'World of Goo', and Megaman 9. Couldn't recommend them enough Smile
That being said, i must admit i don't own many WiiWare games.

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Games   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
i was wondering if anyone here knows any wiiware games that you like so that i might consider getting it

My favourites are definately 'World of Goo', and Megaman 9. Couldn't recommend them enough Smile
That being said, i must admit i don't own many WiiWare games.

- Chazza


me neither thats why im asking cause i get bored really easily and want a new game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 22
Location : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Games   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
i was wondering if anyone here knows any wiiware games that you like so that i might consider getting it

My favourites are definately 'World of Goo', and Megaman 9. Couldn't recommend them enough Smile
That being said, i must admit i don't own many WiiWare games.

- Chazza


me neither thats why im asking cause i get bored really easily and want a new game

KoshiSushi may know some more, as he is the Wii expert around here Smile

- Chazza

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Games   Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
i was wondering if anyone here knows any wiiware games that you like so that i might consider getting it

My favourites are definately 'World of Goo', and Megaman 9. Couldn't recommend them enough Smile
That being said, i must admit i don't own many WiiWare games.

- Chazza


me neither thats why im asking cause i get bored really easily and want a new game

KoshiSushi may know some more, as he is the Wii expert around here Smile

- Chazza

ill be sure to ask him eventually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Games   

Back to top Go down
 
WiiWare Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why we lost the Hambantota Commonwealth Games 2018 bid ?
» Video Games
» Sri Lanka PC House buys Internet research firm
» BIL - purchase Excel world
» More flights to Chennai and Karachi from SriLankan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Media Network :: Video Gaming :: Wii/Gamecube-
Jump to: