Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Let's Plays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:07 pm

hey people i'm new to LP's and wondering what i should improve on here is a link to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/Magma464
Back to top Go down
KoshiSushi
Network Members
KoshiSushi

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Not bad. Pretty basic if you ask me. Try advertising a bit and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KoshiSushi
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm

KoshiSushi wrote:
Not bad. Pretty basic if you ask me. Try advertising a bit and you should be fine.

k thanks
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:02 am

Magma464 wrote:
hey people i'm new to LP's and wondering what i should improve on here is a link to my channel

I think your channel page looks a tiny bit bland. Perhaps work on a neat background, like YoshiToMario's, or KoshiSushi's, They're both very nice. Also, as Koshi said, the key to being successful is getting yourself known. Once you're known, friends will tell friends and your subscribers will start going up a lot quicker. Also, i would perhaps recommend doing a retail game as a let's play, instead of a hack. The reason for this, is that if people are searching for new LPers, then might not be interested in a hack as much as a retail game. But from what i see, you have a very promising channel, and the key is persistance. Some people are uploading videos for months before they become recognised, so just stick at it Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 am

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

I think your channel page looks a tiny bit bland. Perhaps work on a neat background, like YoshiToMario's, or KoshiSushi's, They're both very nice. Also, as Koshi said, the key to being successful is getting yourself known. Once you're known, friends will tell friends and your subscribers will start going up a lot quicker. Also, i would perhaps recommend doing a retail game as a let's play, instead of a hack. The reason for this, is that if people are searching for new LPers, then might not be interested in a hack as much as a retail game. But from what i see, you have a very promising channel, and the key is persistance. Some people are uploading videos for months before they become recognised, so just stick at it Smile

- Chazza

i was planning on doing a LP after i finsh Recording all the parts to Brutal Mario like Donkey Kong Country
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 am

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

i was planning on doing a LP after i finsh Recording all the parts to Brutal Mario like Donkey Kong Country

Awesome, man. That'll certainly get a lot of people interested. It tends to be the classics like Sonic, Mario and Donkey Kong that get the masses interested. Good luck with that Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 am

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

Awesome, man. That'll certainly get a lot of people interested. It tends to be the classics like Sonic, Mario and Donkey Kong that get the masses interested. Good luck with that Very Happy

thanks and ill start to work on a better backround

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 am

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

- Chazza

Your welcome Smile

Good luck with the background, and if you get stuck, then you can ask on the forums anytime for some help.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

- Chazza

Your welcome Smile

Good luck with the background, and if you get stuck, then you can ask on the forums anytime for some help.

- Chazza

i got someone to help me with the backround but he says it going to take a while for him to get back to me cause he's working with someone else on a backround
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

- Chazza

Your welcome Smile

- Chazza

i got someone to help me with the backround but he says it going to take a while for him to get back to me cause he's working with someone else on a backround

Awesome Smile

Be sure to tell me when it's done so i can have a look Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

- Chazza

Your welcome Smile

- Chazza

Awesome Smile

- Chazza

k ill tell you it might take a while through
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

- Chazza

Your welcome Smile

- Chazza

Awesome Smile

- Chazza

k ill tell you it might take a while through

That's fine by me Smile

EDIT: Ohmaigawd, i just noticed how long the quotes list thing is, haha.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:57 pm

lol your right so im going to stop that cause its probably going to get annoying after awhile
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Haha Very Happy

Have you got any new Let's Plays lined up for the future?

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 pm

no acually there anything you would recomend?
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Magma464 wrote:

It really depends what you want to do. Perhaps an N64 game, if you get tired of the 2D platforming of the SNES. Super mario 64 is always fun, but unfortunately a lot of people do it. I haven't seen too many people doing Majora's Mask, so that could be an option. You can use an emulator if you want to record straight from your PC. In the end, though, it has to be a game that you'll enjoy a lot. So it's your decision Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

It really depends what you want to do. Perhaps an N64 game, if you get tired of the 2D platforming of the SNES. Super mario 64 is always fun, but unfortunately a lot of people do it. I haven't seen too many people doing Majora's Mask, so that could be an option. You can use an emulator if you want to record straight from your PC. In the end, though, it has to be a game that you'll enjoy a lot. So it's your decision Smile

- Chazza

well i was considering doing MM but i dont think i can get the rom.so i would have to save up for a dazzel
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Chazza

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Magma464 wrote:
Chazza wrote:
Magma464 wrote:

- Chazza

well i was considering doing MM but i dont think i can get the rom.so i would have to save up for a dazzel

Emulation can be a bit risky with finding a good site for ROMS. Also it's illegal unless you have a copy of the original game, then you can argue that you're 'backing up' the game Cool

Project 64 is a fantastic Emulator, but just be careful using it Smile

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Magma464
FMN Insomniac
Magma464

My Let's Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Let's Plays   My Let's Plays EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 pm

i wiil try MM eventually and i hope you watch that LP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Let's Plays Empty