Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone thinking of buying MAG ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
llindzyy
Network Members
llindzyy

anyone thinking of buying MAG ? Empty
PostSubject: anyone thinking of buying MAG ?   anyone thinking of buying MAG ? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 am

i was looking at all the trailers play station posted on MAG and im not sure yet maybe
what about you guys ?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/llindzyy
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: anyone thinking of buying MAG ?   anyone thinking of buying MAG ? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 am

llindzyy wrote:
i was looking at all the trailers play station posted on MAG and im not sure yet maybe
what about you guys ?!?!?

I'm not sure about MAG.. It looks a bit dodgy to me. 256 players online at once is great, but i don't really think it's needed. I'll wait for reviews before buying it. Also, the boxart looks very tacky to me. Who knows, i may love it, but Battlefield Bad Company 2 is my most anticipated online shooter right now Very Happy

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
hazj
FMN Addict
hazj

PostSubject: MAG   anyone thinking of buying MAG ? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 am

heyy guys yeah i was looking at mag to ive got the BETA for it and its kinda crappy realy and ive got mw2 so compared to that its kind useless No
Back to top Go down
Chazza
Moderator, DON'T MESS WITH HIM!
Chazza

PostSubject: Re: anyone thinking of buying MAG ?   anyone thinking of buying MAG ? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 am

hazj wrote:
heyy guys yeah i was looking at mag to ive got the BETA for it and its kinda crappy realy and ive got mw2 so compared to that its kind useless No

Hey there, Hazj. What makes it bad compared to Modern Warfare 2? I haven't played MAG yet, and i would be interested to hear what you thought of it. Thanks.

- Chazza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone thinking of buying MAG ?   anyone thinking of buying MAG ? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone thinking of buying MAG ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Media Network :: Video Gaming :: PS3-
Jump to: