Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haters and Spammers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PS3master
FMN Addict
PS3master

Haters and Spammers Empty
PostSubject: Haters and Spammers   Haters and Spammers EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:07 am

If there is one thing i hate and annoys me more than anything is Haters and spammers i mean if u dont like what ever it is go away and dont come back leave the net and websites such as Youtube and any gamer sites to the real true friendly gamers and Vlogers out there who actually have the courage and will to post videos, or messeges about things that are happening to them or around them

And to all those peolpe who are either vlogers, gamers or even just the fans of these peolpe i say keep up the great work and dont let these cockroaches stop you from doing all the great things you guys do because in the end its the peolpe like the gamers vlogers and the fans who keep these sort of programs running

all the best to you all

And keep strong cause all together we can win the fight againist Spammers haters and other total losers

Best regards

PS3 Master

PS: if anyone would like to post a reply or response please do
Back to top Go down
Joedub
FMN Addict
Joedub

PostSubject: Re: Haters and Spammers   Haters and Spammers EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:34 pm

I agree with you PS3 Well said
Back to top Go down
mrvinberg
FMN Addict
mrvinberg

PostSubject: Re: Haters and Spammers   Haters and Spammers EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:56 pm

i agree, but haters will allways hate, and trolls will allways troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haters and Spammers   Haters and Spammers Empty

Back to top Go down

Haters and Spammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Media Network :: CHECK THIS FIRST :: CHECK!-
Jump to: