Fusion Media Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the FMN. Enjoy your stay and make sure to register!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and first forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johntm

New and first forum Empty
PostSubject: New and first forum   New and first forum EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Well this is my first forum and I really don't know what I'm doing, I think it's kinda of like a social interactive blog so I'll just keep and continue onto something and hopefully a conversation will form. So once agian this is my first forum interaction, highly confused, but I love the FMN and I have been a long time fan of hugh so I'll go with it. Btw, sorry but I'm American so some of the words that I spell might not look right.
Also I don't notice any other subjects so I started this one, if there is a section or something that I'm missing could somebody please point me to the right place so that I could continue my endevor upon forums.
Back to top Go down
Cory
FMN Addict
Cory

New and first forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and first forum   New and first forum EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Hey, welcome. We have a section for introductions: https://fusionmediaforum.forumotion.net/new-to-the-forum-f2/
Back to top Go down

New and first forum
Page 1 of 1